Blog Archive

Certified By!

Foot Steps!

Vote it!


Life Gadget

It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.

Certified By:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Life Style Search

Custom Search

Life Gadget Headline

Pen Is Not My Friend 5:40 AM

Keyboard and Words are my friends and we often play hide-and-seek when I do my posts. They either hide behind Mr. Wrong Spellings or screen behind Ms. Metal Block’s skirt. At such moments I turn to my other pal Mr. Mouse for some help. A right click, scrolling and some serious threatening and pesto they come out of hiding! All this fun is missed when I’m forced to use pen and paper! Wait a minute IDEA tells me they gotta Dictionary Pen for me that’s equally fun…hmmm…interesting!

Spell Check and synonyms are my life on the keyboard, so how does IDEA expect me to use the old fashioned pen and have fun? Sorry did I say old-fashioned, coz they tell me that the Dictionary Pen is new age and contemporary. It comes with a display, navi-buttons, an integrated wordlist and speech recognition. This means I simply speak my word into its mic and it will relay the correct spelling and meaning to the display. Wow fantastic! Now all I need to do is get used to the notion of using a paper and pen!

Designer: IDEA

4 comments:

Pandorra said...

Wow what a great gadget! Now you don't have to know English very well to write just about...anything!

Kill-Bill said...

Bundle of thanks for your kind comment! See You Around!

Bishwajeet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bishwajeet said...

this pen gadget is really useful in exams
Bishwajeet TechnoZone

Post a Comment