It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.
Life Gadget Headline
|Best of June 2008||5:57 AM|
Every month we take a look around and select some of the most interesting designs that was showcased here. Below you’ll find the most popular designs we’ve tracked over the last 30 days - an overview of designs you shouldn’t have missed in June 2008.
12) “sPult” channel surfer by Yurii Smitana Perfilov. Permalink Hits: 5441
11) Speak-er by Sherwood Forlee. Permalink Hits: 6552
10) Two Rings to Rule Them All by Kwang-seok Jeong. Permalink Hits: 6848
9) “PLoP!” collapsible shelves by Joyce Hong. Permalink Hits: 7753
8 “Nereus” water craft by designer Mathias Koehler. Hits: 8208
7) Eclipse Intuit Phone by Eddie Goh. Permalink Hits: 10289
6) “Ora Unica”, meaning One Hour watch by Denis Guidone. Permalink Hits: 12804
5) Torn Lighting by Billy May. Permalink Hits: 13575
4) Laptop/Desktop Hybrid by Won-Seok Lee. Permalink Hits: 13795
3) “Hair Hats” by Nagi Noda. Permalink Hits: 14477
2) BMW - No More Dents and Dings. Permalink Hits: 21535
1) “No-key Keyboard” by Kong Fanwen. Permalink Hits: 33081
Do you have or know of a design that’s stunning enough to be featured on Yanko Design? Send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org and see if yours makes it to the BEST!