Blog Archive

Certified By!

Foot Steps!

Vote it!


Life Gadget

It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.

Certified By:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Life Style Search

Custom Search

Life Gadget Headline

Need a Little Charge? Stick Up a Febot 5:55 AM

Rechargeable batteries sure have helped make my life a lot easier, but I sure do hate the bulkiness of the machines that allow me to recharge my batteries. Trying to pack up my gadgets to take with me on the go is a struggle enough, why add the extra bulk of a battery charger to the equation? Here I introduce to you Febot- The answer to all of your gadget packing needs. This little Febot is so easy to assemble; even a monkey could put it together. Febot, created by Korean designers Ji-yun Kim, Soon-young Yang and Hwan-ju Jeon, is a torpedo with wings looking object that uses energy created by the wind to recharge a single battery. All you have to do is stick your Febot on an outside window and let the wind work its magic – just make sure it is your Febot.

Designer: Ji-yun Kim, Soon-young Yang & Hwan-ju Jeon

0 comments:

Post a Comment