It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.
Life Gadget Headline
|Speak about destruction: Introversion hope for 2009 release of DS Defcon||11:55 PM|
With rumors floating for nearly two years now and yet no official word, developer Introversion has made a surprise announcement this morning that they do indeed have an essentially finished version of their global thermonuclear wargame Defcon ready and aimed for the Nintendo DS, but are now in need of a publishing partner.
Introversion -- whom Offworld recently spoke to at great length on their past projects and future developments -- has recently re-acquired the rights to the game after a deal went south with former partner Pinnacle and is hoping to bring the game to store shelves by autumn 2009, given a new deal can be struck.
- Introversion playing with fire with unbeatable DEFCON AI - Offworld
- Introversion's DefconAR: mutually destructive augmented reality ...
- Ragdoll Metaphysics: Introversion on Mathematical Cities, Gaming ...
- Full disclosure: Introversion publish confidential Darwinia+ docs ...
- What's he building in there: Introversion's Subversion - Offworld